Jeremy (J) and I will be attending the upcoming ACS meeting and will be blogging the conference as it unfolds. If anyone in the audience is interested in doing a meet-up leave a comment.
For those looking for more than a meet-up I present you with…
Corny Chemistry Pick-Up Lines:
- If I could rewrite the periodic table, I would put Uranium and Iodine together, for U and I!
- What does it take to get over YOUR activation barrier?
- I’m positive, you’re negative, let’s get together and make a compound!
- My favorite element is uranium, because I love U!
- It’s true that opposites attract. We’re like an electron and a proton, we come together and now we’re stable… and steady!
- You want to see if we can make some new compounds from an “energetic” reaction?
- You must be one of those new neon compounds with fluorine and iodine, because you are FINe!
- If I were a Bunsen burner, you would be my flame, hot enough to melt a few things.
- I got a charge out of bonding with you.
- You make my atomic number rise.
- You’re so cool, molecules stop in your presence.
- I have mass. You have mass. We’re naturally attracted!
- Hey baby, I’ll raise your kinetic energy.
- You make me hotter than crystallizing a super saturated solution of sodium acetate.
- You can hydrolyze me anytime.
- You must be a good benzene ring, because you are pleasantly aromatic.
- You’re an electrophile and I’m a nucleophile, we’re attracted and we can make each other happy.
- You’re an alcohol and I’m your ketone. I’ll protect your from the Grignards of life.
- You are a photon quanta to my valence electron. You excite me to a higher energy level.
- Baby, quench me and work me up anytime!
You can blame Chemical Forums for this collection: A request for cheesy Chemistry related pick-up lines
If you can think of better ones please share.