Are you thinking about applying to a chemistry graduate program? Do you have a few questions first?
- What is the application process?
- What items do I need to gather in order to apply?
- What is the most important part of my application package?
- How soon will I hear back after applying?
- What should I consider before accepting admission?
- How do I choose an advisor?
Mike Shatruk is an associate professor of chemistry at Florida State University and chair of the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department’s graduate recruiting & admissions committee. He will host an AMA (ask me anything) on reddit.com/r/chemistry/ on Monday, December 2nd beginning at 10:00 am (EST).
If you have a question but won’t be able to post them on December 2nd, share it in the comments section below and I will make sure he gets it. I’ll also compile all of the questions and answers afterwards and post them on this blog.
Update: Here is the link to the AMA.