Date registered: April 11, 2012
Mark Lorch has PhD in biochemist and is a lecture at the University of Hull, UK. As well as research, teaching and blogging he can sometimes be found 'science busking' on the streets of Yorkshire. Sometimes his favourite tricks end up in his blogs. Oh, and he tweets @sci_ents.
- The Underground Map of the Elements – now with Nh, Mc, Ts & Og — December 3, 2016
- Does stainless steel really get rid of garlic smells? Round 2. — November 24, 2016
- Professor Anthony Russell Clarke 1959 – 2016 — July 12, 2016
- A Flash of Light: a popular science book written in a weekend. — July 8, 2016
- The Periodic Table of Element Eytmologies — June 11, 2016