Date registered: April 11, 2012
Mark Lorch has PhD in biochemist and is a lecture at the University of Hull, UK. As well as research, teaching and blogging he can sometimes be found 'science busking' on the streets of Yorkshire. Sometimes his favourite tricks end up in his blogs. Oh, and he tweets @sci_ents.
- Hack your inkjet printer and turn it into a lab robot — September 16, 2014
- Major fire destroys Nottingham University’s new GSK labs — September 12, 2014
- Is the Coop bank fishing for an anti-science cause? — June 27, 2014
- Food for the souls of the most hungry — June 19, 2014
- Making sense of chemical stories — May 23, 2014