Date registered: April 11, 2012
Mark Lorch has PhD in biochemist and is a lecture at the University of Hull, UK. As well as research, teaching and blogging he can sometimes be found 'science busking' on the streets of Yorkshire. Sometimes his favourite tricks end up in his blogs. Oh, and he tweets @sci_ents.
- New manufacturer of NMR instruments to enter the market — January 19, 2015
- How LCDs work — November 10, 2014
- How the infamous Yellow Rain investigation has foresaw a drug delivery innovation — November 3, 2014
- Peer Reviewed Play List — October 1, 2014
- The Minecraft Chemistry Challenge — September 26, 2014