Date registered: April 11, 2012
Mark Lorch has PhD in biochemist and is a lecture at the University of Hull, UK. As well as research, teaching and blogging he can sometimes be found 'science busking' on the streets of Yorkshire. Sometimes his favourite tricks end up in his blogs. Oh, and he tweets @sci_ents.
- The Periodic Table of Element Eytmologies — June 11, 2016
- Halloween Chemistry: Cinder Toffee! — October 31, 2015
- Molecules in Minecraft — October 30, 2015
- Review: Chemistry Sets fit for the 21st Century. — October 27, 2015
- The chrome plated mystery of the Terracotta army’s swords — September 22, 2015