Date registered: April 11, 2012
Mark Lorch has PhD in biochemist and is a lecture at the University of Hull, UK. As well as research, teaching and blogging he can sometimes be found 'science busking' on the streets of Yorkshire. Sometimes his favourite tricks end up in his blogs. Oh, and he tweets @sci_ents.
- It’s time science reclaimed health food from the quacks — April 18, 2015
- A letter from a chemist to homeopaths — April 14, 2015
- The Disney Periodic Table: Clever Hook or Abomination? — March 27, 2015
- New manufacturer of NMR instruments to enter the market — January 19, 2015
- How LCDs work — November 10, 2014