Date registered: April 11, 2012
Mark Lorch has PhD in biochemist and is a lecture at the University of Hull, UK. As well as research, teaching and blogging he can sometimes be found 'science busking' on the streets of Yorkshire. Sometimes his favourite tricks end up in his blogs. Oh, and he tweets @sci_ents.
- The advance of the chemical-free sciences — April 1, 2014
- ‘Anonymous’ peer-review – a cautionary tale — March 28, 2014
- Which science does the most magic? — February 27, 2014
- GUEST POST: The Blogversation Continues: Turning Around Public Perception on Chemicals and Chemistry — February 20, 2014
- Wellcome chemical images — January 30, 2014